Data processing and visualization
Messages from the device can be obtained from the IoT cloud of the SIGFOX network and processed eitehr by own means, or accessed and visualized on the portal of the manufacturer SENSEPARAM, or visualized in various third-party applications
To simplify work with incoming data from SENSECOM devices, the portal solution SENSEPARAM is available. The data is transformed there from messages into the resulting user values and then displayed or sent to the user for further processing.
The SENSEPARAM portal enables:
- View current and historical values in tables and graphs
- Set up Email or SMS notifications for alarms
- Forward values online to another database using Callback
- Download the data to a CSV file
- Configurate remotely the device
- Manage Devices, Groups and Users (according to access rights)
Examples of visualization in third party applications:
Example of dashboard for application of measurement of air hygiene – temperature, humidity and CO2 concentration in BLUEMIX (IBM) with IoT device SENSECOM-HC1.
Example of dashboard for application of measurement of air hygiene – temperature, humidity and CO2 concentration in GRAFANA with IoT device SENSECOM-HC1.