UTILITY and INDUSTRY:
Readings – data transfer from electricity meters, water meters, gas meters,…
Measurements – transfer of data and analogue values from sensors and probes.
Protection – signalling of seal breaches, handling.
Shafts – signalling of emergency conditions.
Typical IoT Applications in UTILITY:
- Continuous consumption readings
- continuous billing, crash indications, savings analysis
- Emergency status indication
- accident signaling such as flood, power outage, gas leakage, etc.
- Electronic seal
- signaling of breaking of sealing wire and sealing device
- RFID and Barcode Reader
- combination of readers for monitoring work in individual operations / company premises
- Measurement of icing and meteo
- icing monitoring (kg / m) in icing areas
- Data transfer
- data transfer via RS232 or RS485 interface using MODBUS, M-BUS protocols
- Analog transmission
- transmission of analog signals from industrial sensors