Data coming from the device can be obtained in several ways, via common database/portal solution or directly from networks with internal data processing:
Incoming messages to the SIGFOX cloud of from NB-IoT network are passed on to the SmartImp database (SENSECOM devices manufacturer), where they are processed into normalized values and clearly displayed in SENSEPARAM.COM portal , supplemented by configuration and operational data, graphs and historized values. Data from other manufacturers of LPWAN devices can be processed in the same way in the portal.
On the portal, it is possible to set the transfer of selected data (already normalized data according to the device type) to customer facilities:
- Callback to the customer database
- Notification to email or SMS of alarm and status messages (with full setting of their texting)
- Downloading historized values to a CSV file
In the portal you can also use the following functionalities:
- At senseparam.com you can see a demo of real devices of different types with data in anonymised form.
- Service Desk for processing incoming alarms
- Passporting of devices, create a link of devices to documentation, set localization, etc.
- Administration of groups, devices and users for your organization
- Set up notifications (email, SMS) and callbacks (to the database)
- Decrypt encrypted communications
option for data coming from devices via SIGFOX IoT network to be processed by customer facilities directly (without SENSEPARAM).
- Incoming messages to the SIGFOX cloud can be transferred to the customer database using the REST API or Callback, or viewed on the web interface or downloaded to a CSV file (in raw form).
- The received messages (hexadecimal format) must be further processed, deparsed and normalized into the resulting values and states. For devices with a simple message format, the display of the resulting values can be modified directly in the SIGFOX portal.
- The cloud allows you to manage users, groups and devices.
NB-IoT IP communication
option for data coming from devices via NB-IoT networks to be processed by customer facilities directly (without SENSEPARAM).
- Incoming messages to the NB-IoT network can be sent to the customer facilities using UDP packets (IP communication)
- IPsec tunnel (encrypted, guaranteed connection), possibly in combination with a private APN
- The received messages (hexadecimal format) must be further processed, deparsed and normalized into the resulting values and states at customer site.