IOT APPLICATIONS AND EQUIPMENTS PROVIDED BY SENSECOM FOR THE PUBLIC SECTOR:
- Air hygiene – Measuring hygienic conditions (temperature, humidity) in offices, classrooms, hospital rooms and other living rooms (and a CO2 version)
- Motion indication – door opening / closing, inventory movement, aids, beds,
- Motion infrasensor – Identification of the movement (presence) of persons in the space
- Emergency status indication – crash signaling such as flood, power outage, gas leakage, etc. – Equipment to manage Critical Infrastructure of the state.
- RFID reader – portable reader card for attendees, eg patient care staff (in hospitals or homes)
- RFID and barcode reader – combined card reader with barcode reader to record related documents.
- Secondary consumption readings – continuous billing, accident indication, building savings analysis
- Many other applications using sensors connected to the universal SENSECOM device interface